- Dragan Lazic May 10th 2013, 01:41 PM
- Dragan Lazic January 22nd 2013, 09:40 AM
January 18th 2013, 12:28 AM
A Boeing 787 Dreamliner operated by United Airlines takes off at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on January 9, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. / David McNew/Getty ImagesWASHINGTON -- The Federal Aviation Administration ...
January 18th 2013, 12:23 AM
Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways grounded their fleets of Boeing 787s on Wednesday after one of the Dreamliner passenger jets made an emergency landing, heightening safety concerns over a plane many ...
- Dragan Lazic December 21st 2012, 09:40 AM
December 21st 2012, 09:37 AM
Sukhoi Superjet 100What Happened Throughout 2012?The SSJ-100 is the most ambitious project of the Russian aerospace industry in recent years. It is the first passenger aircraft aimed at domestic and foreign ...
- Dragan Lazic December 1st 2012, 05:18 PM
- Dragan Lazic September 24th 2012, 09:06 PM
- Dragan Lazic September 23rd 2012, 12:59 PM
September 1st 2012, 07:54 PM
Communication errors or breakdowns between pilots and air traffic controllers (ATC) have been reported to be on the list of the factors commonly contributing towards aircraft accidents or serious incidents. In fact ...