January 5th 2018, 04:08 PM
Ocean Infinity, the United States seabed exploration firm, confirmed on January 3, 2017, that its search vessel is moving to look for debris of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared in ...
- Dragan Lazic February 1st 2017, 04:46 PM
- Dragan Lazic November 1st 2016, 02:28 PM
- Dragan Lazic September 12th 2016, 02:34 AM
- Dragan Lazic April 28th 2016, 08:48 PM
- Dragan Lazic March 12th 2016, 07:47 PM
- Pierre de Fermor September 21st 2015, 06:23 AM
- Pierre de Fermor August 23rd 2015, 02:35 PM
- Bob Ziehm April 24th 2015, 08:24 PM
- Bob Ziehm April 8th 2015, 01:33 PM
- Bob Ziehm March 27th 2015, 06:07 PM
February 28th 2015, 04:35 PM
A team of Australian scientists has developed a drone equipped with a computer voice and speech recognition, combined with the flight computer. Therefore, the UAV can in case of need to communicate ...
- Bob Ziehm February 23rd 2015, 12:28 PM
- Bob Ziehm September 30th 2014, 05:31 AM
May 27th 2014, 04:08 PM
A proof-of-concept unmanned aerial vehicle that combines fixed-wing and helicopter capabilities is being tested by the Airbus Group.The electric-powered Quadcruiser is a joint effort of Airbus Group Innovations and Airbus Defense ...
May 23rd 2014, 09:29 PM
the Pentagon's research arm - the Defense Advance Research Project Agency (DARPA) - has unveiled a new drone which it claims to have built with secure software that can prevent control and navigation ...