To join the group Aviation Recruiting (Aircrew and Non-Aircrew positions) and start participating in AviationClub, sign up now ! It only takes a minute.

avi aflalo February 1st 2012, 07:31 PM

A Pilot and a plane needed ASAP for a Papua new Guiney aerial photogrammetric project

Hello Guys- I’m looking for a pilot and a plane in Papua new Guiney to do an aerial photogrammetric project. We prefer to use a plane with a shooting hole, but other planes like Cessna 206 and 172 with no shooting holes could work as well. We are talking about flying in April-may. If you know someone there or you your self has a plane I will be more than happy to hear from you ASAP.

Please contact me at avi@icaros.us

Many thanks to all of you

Avi

3 Replies

• Gordon Davis February 2nd 2012, 01:34 AM

I have extesive aerial photo pilot experiance and a CE 172M somewhat modified for air photo work ready to go right now! I also have access to a PA32R-300 that could rapidly be set up with a hole for a Fairchild camera (or the like) and can be operated withthe aft door(s) removed.

See my website; www.mountainhawkaviation.com for an idea of my capabilities.

• basiman February 6th 2012, 06:43 PM

Hi, i am a Qualified pilot with CPL/IR with Mult-Engine & Gas turbine rating,Types flown include ;C172,C182,C208,C310,P92,P68TC & Y-12 .

I will be glad if you  offer me a flying opportunity(JOB)  at your company.

My e-mail , basman283071@gmail.com , skype id  bassajja  , facebook id  bassajja , Tel. +256774882699.

Thanks,

S  Bassajja 

• Gordon Davis March 14th 2012, 01:53 AM

How soon and what are the camera requirements?

You need to be logged in and a member of this group for posting a reply to this discussion. Login