- Wolfgang Wigands December 14th 2019, 02:38 PM
- Wolfgang Wigands October 27th 2017, 04:13 PM
February 16th 2016, 04:38 PM
From an excellent aviation-performance trip to Monaco:"WINGED" with a big success.CRYSTALLE performed in Le Sporting Monte-Carlo at the legendary "Salle des Étoiles".http://crystalle.eu This is the best showroom ...
- Wolfgang Wigands October 31st 2015, 09:57 AM
- Wolfgang Wigands April 23rd 2015, 01:57 PM
- Wolfgang Wigands January 4th 2015, 12:37 PM
- Wolfgang Wigands May 19th 2014, 10:58 PM
- Pierre de Fermor February 14th 2014, 11:25 AM
October 19th 2013, 08:42 AM
Customers travelling with British Airways through Heathrow Terminal 5 have begun to test the personalised digital bag tag being developed by the airline.Employees from Microsoft have been chosen to take part ...
Pierre de Fermor
July 19th 2013, 06:16 PM
Wi-fi, marriages proposals, wedding ceremonies and now movie premieres. Airlines are continuously trying to find new ways to outdo each other when it comes to inflight entertainment, and Qantas’ new venture is ...
Pierre de Fermor
June 23rd 2013, 01:40 PM
Theaviationwriter.com - With the continued growth of image sharing websites, pilots have discovered a new platform to share their flight experiences with a global audience. In the case of Karim Nafatni, a ...
August 2nd 2012, 12:04 PM
1951 - Japan Air Lines is established with a capital of ¥100 million. It has its headquarters in Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo and begins operating scheduled flights in January of the following year, initially ...
- Dragan Lazic July 23rd 2012, 04:06 PM
- Dragan Lazic July 20th 2012, 03:51 PM
- Dragan Lazic July 20th 2012, 03:49 PM
July 6th 2012, 06:52 PM
1927 - Charles A. Levine (1897-1991) becomes the first transatlantic passenger in an aircraft. Using a Wright-Bellanca WB2 named Columbia, the aircraft, piloted by Clarence D. Chamberlain (1893-1976) leaves Roosevelt Field, New York ...